Naadyog is a an institution of ‘ Dance & Music Education’ set up by Dr. (Mrs.) Ragini Makhar and Managed by Mr. Hemant Makhar as part of its policy of popularizing the classical arts.
To impart classical dance education to young people, in keeping with our philosophy of preserving Indian classical Dance.
To conduct sensitization and knowledge building programs for the people so that the audience base for the classical arts can be expanded.
To research the use of classical dance in education , therapy rehabilitation etc.
Naadyog’s Vision has enabled the team to set up high class infrastructure facilities in Indore.
Key features of Naadyog’s set up that sets it apart from any other organization re as follows:
- Facilities with Wooden Flooring for dancers
- Preparation of CCRT Scholarship Examination
- Learning of Dance & Music according to age group
- Regular workshop conducted by renowned Gurus
- Providing opportunities for performances all over the world by NAADYOG with collaboration with international Dance Council ( CID UNESCO)
- Regular assessment
- Conveyance Facility
- Video & Camera facility in every class.
- Projection of Videos of renowned gurus to the students.
- Audio, Video, & Book Library.
- Limited Seats Available.